Saturday, February 23, 2019

Tech Savvy

For camera equipment, we will most likely utilize my Nikon camera and tripod because 
none of our group members, including me, have enough time to go to Sunrise, FL and 
pick up the necessary camera equipment. I was lucky to have remembered that my 
brother had bought camera equipment for his film class this year, so our group will 
definitely take advantage of that.

When deciding the roles for each person to undertake for filming and editing, I 
suggested that I could handle the camera since it belongs to my family, and I can 
take responsibility if anything happens to it. One of our group members Isabella Rivera 
was in CBTV for the last three years, so due to her expertise in the different editing 
softwares and techniques, she will most likely be editing the video.

We are still deciding which editing software to use: WeVideo or iMovie. Although 
WeVideo is provided by our school and is supported by all computers since it is accessed 
through a website, we feel that iMovie is the easiest to use. Most of us have been playing 
around and utilizing iMovie since we were younger, creating silly trailers and fake movies. 
On the other hand, WeVideo was recently introduced to us this year, so we have not had 
as much experience with it than iMovie. But who knows, maybe WeVideo will have more 
to offer as we learn more about it. I will update you next week!


Works Cited:
iMovie. “Why You Need an iMovie for Windows Software.” iMovieWindows.com. 2019.
WeVideo. “What is WeVideo for Schools?” WeVideo.com. 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment