Sunday, March 24, 2019

Being Flexible

We were supposed to finish filming our school scenes on Thursday (March 21); everyone was prepared with their clothes, and I had brought my camera to film. This was the only day we could film because our main star, Paola, was going to be gone the entire Spring Break. However, we totally forgot that we were doing group discussions in class that day. So we had to adjust our schedule and figure out how to film the opening scenes without Paola. 


Idea! I was immediately inspired by the opening scene of Legally Blonde. I had read in the 
trivia section that Reese Witherspoon was not available to film the opening scene, so the 
director put a stunt double in place since none of the opening scenes showed her face 
(“Legally Blonde”). Since we are put in a similar situation, I could pose as Paola in the 
opening scenes because our opening scenes also do not show Paola’s face. In order to 
achieve this, I am planning to buy fake white nails to match Paola’s hands throughout the 
film opening.


Due to Paola’s absence during Spring Break, I could film the opening scenes myself or with 
Isabella if she is available. I will let you know how these scenes turn out next time! Bye for 
now!
Works Cited:
IMDb. “Legally Blonde.” IMDb.com. 2019
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250494/

No comments:

Post a Comment