Saturday, March 30, 2019

Scene One

The first scene is going to be with the shirt. Just a quick recap, this will be a point-of-
view shot of Margo lifting up a plain white t-shirt, but once in full view, the audience will
see that an opening credit will be on the shirt. I decided to write “Starring Paola Toro” in
the front in big letters and then “and Tomas Quilaqueo” in the back. This way each actor
gets their own screen time.

For color, I was originally going to use the back fabric marker to write the names, but I
thought this would be too boring on a plain white t-shirt. So, I thought of a system of
using the blue fabric marker for the title of job and the purple fabric marker for the actual
name of the individual. Here is a picture to clarify.
The reason is chose these colors is that I thought it mimicked the teenage moods
of sadness, which is blue, and purple for the teenage thinking that they are higher
than everyone else (since purple equates royalty.)

For the bag that Margo puts this shirt in, I was thinking to use my black swim bag and
use the side that does not show any logos.

I have yet to film this scene because I totally forgot that the nail polish scene is after
this scene and I, by accident, already painted my nails white when I needed my nails
to be bare for this scene.

I’ll let you know how this goes next time! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment