Saturday, March 30, 2019

Supplies...Check!

Before I started filming, I needed some supplies first, so I went to Walgreens
and AC Moore. For the first scene I needed two white t-shirts (one as the normal
shirt and the other with the opening credit on it). I also needed fabric markers to
write on the opening credit shirt. After a couple minutes, I was able to find both.

Then, for the nail polish scene, I was originally going to use fake nails, but I forgot
that the fake nails I already had were dark blue. I tried painting white nail polish over
it, but you could still see the blue through it. Therefore, I decided just to paint my own
nails white. So, I went to Walgreens to pick up some white nail polish. These are the
ones I ended up finding.

For the third scene, I already had the light up sign, so I didn’t have to purchase anything
for this scene.

But for the fourth scene, I also picked up some cheap red lipstick to write on the
mirror in my room. This is the one I bought.

After I got all the materials, I just prepared each scene and got ready to film. I’ll let

you know how it turned out! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment