Sunday, March 24, 2019

Discussion Part 2

We met with our classmates again to hear feedback for our project. My group members
and I had to separate and go into different groups again. Therefore, I joined a group of
girls who had a mixture of film openings and magazines. It was interesting to see
everyone’s projects; each person had a different story to tell and I was excited to see
their results.


On my project, the girls really liked the plot of running away from home. They offered
some timing advice by making sure I try to get everything filmed during Spring Break
and try to start editing. Most individuals who had chosen to do film openings had already
filmed everything and were just editing their project. It made me realize that I had to
buckle down and make sure I am productive during the break.


In addition to this, the girls offered some costume advice for Margo. Instead of the typical
black attire to reflect the rebellious personality, they suggested that I could look at edgy 
Pinterest outfits, such as a white crop top and black jeans with a red flannel tied around
the waist. Although I liked this idea, we had already filmed a majority of the scenes of
Margo wearing her edgy outfit, so I do not think this is likely to implement.


I will work on buying the fake nails and start filming ASAP. I will update you on this next

week! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment